You can never go wrong with Thai Spicy Dip. Have a taste of Australia's beef brisket pan grilled, served with a sweet and sour dipping sauce at the side.
1. Pre-heat the pan to medium heat.
2. Lightly rub salt on your beef brisket to taste.
3. Pan grill your brisket for 3-4 minutes then remove from heat (adjust depending on the thickness of your cut and your preference).
4. Rest your brisket for 2 minutes before slicing into it.
5. To make the dip: mix fish sauce, lime juice, tamarind paste, toasted rice powder, chili powder, culantro, cilantro leaves and chives.
6. Serve with sticky rice and fresh vegetables.